I used to have 629K free basemem.
Some of our projects, in or out of development — hosted on this box
- Web application that allows golfers to create their own golf leagues with ranking.
- Revisited. Log parser and game analyzer for the Call of Duty series with Elo-rating.
- Machine learning. Visualization and peak prediction of electricity consumption.
- Research and implementation of web readability measurements (LIX).
- Website and a content management system for a car dealership in Oslo.
- Variant of the old Duck Hunt game by Nintendo. Made for Android.
- Log parser and game analyzer for the Call of Duty series with Elo-rating.
- Content management solution for car dealerships with various plugins.
- A lightning-fast Skyscraper puzzle sovler using Scala and functional programming.
- IRC bot feat. clanbase with a somewhat experimental AI implementation.
- Online clanwar finder for multiplayer games. Because finding games on IRC sucks.
- Poker analyzer client which keeps track of your hands, tournaments and finances.
- Munin plugins for your Teamspeak 3 and Call of Duty 4 servers.
- Lego Mindstorm project. We assembled and made a dot matrix printer using leJOS.
- Atari Pong clone using SFML 2.1. This game still very much rocks.
- VLC-like-ish audio player using the jlGui API. Includes playlists and sound control.
- School organizer, terminal style. Not very intuitiv and probably deprecated.
- Simple network management system (NMS) for my home network.
- Web-interface for mplayer. Old and probably broken, but you are welcome to try it.
- The very first release of Codalyzer; supporting the early series of Call of Duty.
© 2014 Lasse A. Karlsen. Everything you see here is built with love. Internet style.
lasse andrè karlsen
Works as a service engineer at FMC Technologies in Kongsberg, Norway.
I enjoy working with code, food, open platforms and technology.
You can reach me by email,
or contact me on IRC (laka,
on EFNET and QuakeNet).